Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Musica Negli Horti": The First International Festival of Music, Literature, Wine and Food in the Val d'Orcia

I wanted to translate the last post and also give an update on the Festival to anyone who might be in the area during the period Sept. 6-12. The festival is not only a series of important music events but will also showcase local cuisine of the Val d'Orcia and recently published books of regional interest. My book will be presented by my publisher and head of the Archives, Ugo Sani. He graciously offered to speak on my behalf since I cannot be there.

The presentation of the book will take place in the Palazzo Chigi in San Quirico d'Orcia at 11am on Sept.10th. It will be in given in Italian. The entire schedule of events can be found on the following website: www.musicaneglihorti.it

No comments:

Post a Comment